Log of changes
Listed on this page are the changes that have been made to this site
with time. As I did not take notes, the list may be a bit incorrect or
incomplete concerning the early entries. Minor updates (like "Added
five new cards to the ULTRA" or "Removed the link to Alicia's site")
may also not be included:
- September 9, 2008
- I've pretty much given up on further work for this site. Due to a
change of my webspace provider I also am now more limited in the things
I can do and had to shut down a number of things. This includes the
ULTRA list - which was really outdated anyway - and the Link Database
which depends on it. Some others I had to change though I'm not sure if
it all worked out. There are probably many links that lead to nowhere
or broken pages but I just don't have the time any more to invest here,
so this is what we'll be stuck with.
- March 27, 2007
- I'm trying people, I'm trying! But don't hold your breath :-)
- June 09, 2004
- Yes, I've not been able to update this pages for quite some time.
I'm still interested in Talisman though and will probably do some more
work someday in the future.
The only other news is that I've "disguised" my e-Mail address on all
of the pages to avoid spam. Sad that having to do such a sh*t has
really become necessary :-(
- August 13, 2003
- Moved my pages from the old location www.talisman.ipcon.de to their new location
under talisman.c2226.de. Please adjust all your links and bookmarks! Note that the
Talisman Link Database is
already updated, so everybody using this free service will already have the correct
- February 27, 2003
- Added the revamped Millennium and Timescape set to the card
resources page - The Timescape set now also contains my B.E.M. cards which were
originally created for the scavenger hunt initiated by Sam and which many people
might not have seen before.
- January 25, 2003
- Added the comics section.
- November 26, 2002
- Some rather small improvements and bugfixes to the ULTRA lists.
- November 18, 2002
- Some new sites in the TLDB (and therefore on the links page). Finally added the
to the ULTRA.
- November 8, 2002
- The new "Enemies 01" cardset is now also available without artwork (considerably
reduces filesize and use of ink when printing) and the English version of this set
(as well as that of "Dating Service") has been recreated with other technically
settings which also reduced the filesize a good bit.
- October 21, 2002
- Well, finally! I managed to do the last two missing illustrations for my
revamped and extended cardset "Enemies 01" which is now available here in
German and English! I also included my "Dating Service" set which I posted
to the Talisman discussion list earlier on the
card resources page
for download. I also just found out that the URLs on the page were all wrong and
- August 21, 2002
- The bullets or screenshot icons in the TLDB link list are now also
hyperlinks to the associated site.
- April 04, 2002
- On your TLDB links page you can now also use small screenshots of the
site's first page as a list bullet (Thanks to Jon New for most of the
- March 20, 2002
- You can now search the ULTRA cards list for cards with a given name.
Converted all formating of my pages to Cascading Style Sheets and made
all (I hope :-) pages conform to the HTML 4.01 Strict standard. Some
small layout changes appeared in the process.
- February 28, 2002
- A little re-structuring of my site (notice the changes in the navigation
bars :-). I also have the auto-checking for site updates for the TLDB
- February 20, 2002
- The information that is shown in the
Link Database can now be adjusted in a more flexible way using
simple templates. Last updated, updated n days ago, "New" and
"Updated" markers and more are now also available. For every site,
you can set for what edition of Talisman it provides information and
in what language(s) the site is available. On your TLDB link page you
may now give a different sorting order and allow people to change the
sorting on the page.
- January 28, 2002
- Everybody listed in the
Talisman Players List is now able to set the preferences
for his or her link page for the Talisman Link Database using the new web interface (which
should make this much easier :-). You can now use a Cascading
Style Sheet with the page (though this is still rather
experimental). If logged in, there is now a "Logoff" link
(thanks for the suggestion Sam!) I've changed the players list
page, so the city+country (if available) is also visible under
the picture. I also changed the cities/countries page a bit, so
you can now select a city and see all the players from that
city. As usual also a number of bugs have been fixed in
- January 21, 2002
- Everybody listed in the
Talisman Players List is now able to login at this site
(note the "Login"-Link in the navigation bar on top of the
pages), which offers a number of interesting things to do :-)
You can edit your personal information that is shown in the
list and also edit the information for your Talisman site (if
you have any) in the Talisman Link Database. I also did some
other small changes (mostly concerning the layout and similar
- January 6, 2002
- Another update; The first version
of the Talisman
Link Database is now online! I also corrected
some bugs on the pages and of course made the links on my links
page come out of the database :-) The expansions list in the ULTRA
now also shows a little more information.
- December 20, 2001
- After yet another a long time of silence (with still the
same old reason of myself being very busy :-) I finally managed
another update to my site. The ULTRA pages have been enhanced
in a number of places, the players list now looks nicer, the
cards lists show more information (and instead of all cards in
one big list, they are now seperated on pages with a 100 cards
on each page :-), more links between the different sections
have been set, every expansion now also has its own page and
navigation there should also be more easy due to the new
navigation bar. www.talisman.ipcon.de is now the "official"
home of The Heart of the Talisman and the old pages will be
- Mar 13, 2001
- After a long time of silence (due to myself being very busy :-) I
finally managed to update my site (though it's still only
a kind of "preview" to get at least some stuff out).
I moved my site to a new, "nicer" location (www.talisman.ipcon.de -
Thanks to Ipcon Informationssysteme
for the hosting).
The ULTRA has been updated with lots of new cards (Thanks Sam, thanks
Carsten, thanks me ;-)
- Mar 6, 2000
- Added about 100 new cards to the ULTRA"
- Jan 3, 2000
- Added another section to the ULTRA: "Talisman players worldwide"
which will be updated as I receive info from the various eGroup
members and other Talisman players.
- Jan 1, 2000
- Yet another big update to the ULTRA (2000 cards now!).
Updated Robert Horton's stuff and the page. Added my new
Objects 02 adventure card set. Added the stuff for the
Elementals online quest. Added the three "Millennium cards"
(one year too early actually :-)
- Nov 15, 1999
- Another big update to the ULTRA (I now hopefully have all stuff
from Jon's site in the list :-). Added Robert Horton's new stuff.
- Nov 2, 1999
- Another big update to the ULTRA (corrections and additions to all
sections). Finally added my Enemies 01 adventure card set :-)
Added Robert Horton's "Dark Mage's Tower" expansion.
- Oct 23, 1999
- Major update to the ULTRA (many corrections and additions).
Characters now also get their starting values in the list.
Added a page for the Online quests.
Redesigned my links page.
Added a page for Robert Horton's Talisman expansions.
- Oct 10, 1999
- Small additions and corrections to the ULTRA. Added the characters
- Oct 1999
- Added lots of Sam Wallace's cards and others to the ULTRA.
- Oct 1999
- Added Filippo Zuliani's cards to the ULTRA.
- Sep 11, 1999
- Start of the second Talisman Web Scanvenger Hunt. Added the four
cards to find.
- Aug 21, 1999
- Added a list of characters I plan to do to my Characters page.
- Aug 1999
- Added Carsten Both's cards to the ULTRA.
- Jul? 1999
- Added the Spells section for the ULTRA.
- Jul 29 1999
- Thanks to Joe Hartmann (who lets me run the scripts on his server),
it is now possible to add cards to the ULTRA on the Web and view
the list the same way.
- Jul? 1999
- Added the Ultimate List of Talisman Related Articles.
- Jun 10, 1999
- Start of the first Talisman Web Scavenger Hunt. Added the four cards
- Jun 6, 1999
- Added the new Spells 01 card set.
- May 18, 1999
- Added two new card sets, Places 01 and Events 02.
- Apr 1999
- I totally re-designed my old, rather simple Talisman site and made
it The Heart Of The Talisman (Thanks Sam, for providing the necessary